Underwater Pumpkin Carving At Haigh Quarry
Join us at Haigh Quarry in Kankakee on October 14 for our 3rd annual underwater pumpkin carving contest hosted by "Pirate Pete".
This event is open to all certified divers and if you need a buddy we'll set you up with someone.
Pumpkin Carving Registration
Where & When:
1. Meet in the parking lot of Haigh Quarry at 8:30am
2. Contest will run until 1pm and the top 4 pumpkin carvers will be awarded a Pumpkin Carving Trophy!
You will need:
1. Full scuba equipment (30% off from Sea Level Diving, pick up on Friday)
2. A Pumpkin and carving tools
3. Something for lunch (we'll fire up the grill)
1. Rental gear, if you need it
2. Haigh Quarry entrance fee $20.00
3. Air fills at Haigh $10.00
After the contest stick around and do the PADI Surface Marker Buoy Specialty with Pete. This distinctive specialty will count towards the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Course Fee: $95.00 but on the 14th it's only $65.00! To register for the contest and specialty course call 815-479-0996.