Why Boat Diver?
Through the Boat Diver Specialty course, you can learn the techniques and procedures for diving from different types of boats. The more boats you're diving from, the more diving you're doing.
What do I need to start?
- Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 10 years old
What will I do?
As part of your Boat Diver Specialty course, you'll learn about:
- Boat diving planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards
- Proper boat diving etiquette, including equipment storage and conduct
- Common boat terminology
- Specific and local boat diving laws and ordinances
- Overview of emergency and safety equipment needed on- private dive boats
How long will it take?
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
What will I need to study?
- Digital training materials
Course Fee: $179.95
Call to schedule your course