Looking for the first step in working with scuba as a career? Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the Dive Guide program. Working closely with an Instructor, in this program you hone your skills to the professional level. Dive Guide training develops your leadership abilities and qualifying you to supervise dive activities with certified divers. Complete the Science of Diving course and you'll receive the Divemaster rating. Divemaster is the prerequisite certification for both the Assistant Instructor and Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications.
To take this course, you must be:
- 18 years old
- Have a current React Right (first aid & O2) certification.
- Have a Diver Stress & Rescue certification
- Have Deep, Navigation, and Night specialty certifications or have logged proof of at least 5 dives in each topic.
- Have logged 60 dives totaling a minimum of 40 hours
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
|Event date||08-05-2023 9:00 am|
|Cut off date||07-29-2023|