Open Water scuba class schedule weeknights
This is the schedule for the PADI Open Water Classroom and Pool training held on weeknights. The classroom is 2 consecutive Tuesday nights 6:30 to 10 and the pool is 2 consecutive Thursday nights 6:30 to 10. The class and pool training is held on 4 nights over 2 consecutive weeks.
Registration for the weeknight classroom and pool portion of the PADI Open Water SCUBA course. The course will be held at Sea Level Diving Crystal Lake, Illinois. The Student must pick up from Sea Level Diving and complete the home study kit before the first day of class. Students will need to supply mask, snorkel, fins and boots that are adequate for scuba. Students can purchase these items from Sea Level Diving and receive $50.00 off the course fee. Discount will be applied at the time of equipment purchase. We guarantee the fit and performance of equipment purchased from us or we will exchange it.
The course fee includes:
- Home study kit including training manual, dive time calculator, log book and student record folder.
- Sales tax on home study kit.
- Classroom training Tuesday night 6:30 to 10 pm.
- Pool training Thursday night 6:30 to 10 pm.
- Rental of scuba equipment for pool sessions. (Regulator, BCD, tanks and weights)
- Diver Alert Network (DAN) insurance while participating in the scuba course.
- 6 month subscription to Dive Training Magazine.
- Referral paperwork if needed.
Look over the attached medical form. If you can answer YES to any of the questions your Doctor must sign it before you can take the class. If you can answer NO to all the questions you may disregard the form.