Diver Stress and Rescue Course
This course emphasizes self rescue and the rescue of other divers.
This is the registration for the Diver Stress and Rescue course.
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the Diver Stress & Rescue course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use all your basic scuba gear including a dive computer and accessories. At this level of training, we recommend you have your own equipment. You can rent the gear from Sea Level Diving at a special rate of $50.00 for the course.
- Be 12 years or older.
- Open Water certification.
- Have a current First Aid, CPR with AED and Emergency Oxygen provider Certification (React Right course) within the previous two years.
- Read the Home Study Kit before class.
Included in the course fee:
- Digital training materials
- certification fee
- Park entrance fees
We are collecting the park entrance fee when you register for the course to expedite the check in prosses at the parks.
Scuba equipment is available to rent from Sea Level Diving for a special rate of $50.00 for the course.
|Attachment||SSI Stress Rescue signup stepbystep 1.2.pdf|