If you'd like to scuba dive you'll need a scuba certification. No one makes getting
your certification easier than Sea Level Diving!
- Complete the classroom training either with Sea Level Diving "in house" during one of our conveniently scheduled classes OR with PADI's On-Line classroom trainingPADI's On-Line classroom training.
- Complete the pool training here at Sea Level Diving in our pool.
- Do 4 Training Dives with us at 3 Oaks Recreation Area (1/8 mile from our store) OR while on your vacation with PADI's worldwide referral program.
That’s it, you now have a life-time Scuba Certification with PADI, the world's largest certification organization!
Not sure if you're ready for scuba lessons yet? Try our 1 hour Discover Scuba Class!
In House Classroom and Pool Training Details
Included with the in house classroom and pool fee:
- Your choice of 2 different classroom and pool training schedules. You can either do Saturday and Sunday 9 AM to 5 PM finishing in 1 weekend or you can do 2 Tuesday nights (classroom) and 2 Thursday nights (pool) from 6:30 PM to 10 PM finishing in 4 weeknights.
- Open Water Home Study kit containing the PADI Open Water Training Manual, a divers log book, depth/time limit calculator, and other classroom materials.
- Use of all scuba equipment.
- Referral paperwork to take with you on vacation if needed.
Proper fitting snorkelling equipment will greatly increase your overall comfort and safety while scuba diving. Therefore you are required to have your own mask, snorkel, fins and boots suitable for scuba. To ensure the best possible fit, our expertly trained staff will help you select your equipment. As a student you will receive our Equipment Satisfaction Guarantee and a $50.00 discount on the course fee when you purchase your mask, snorkel, fins and boots from Sea Level Diving.
|"In House" class & pool fee||$344.00|
|Equipment purchase discount||-$50.00|
|Total class & pool fee||$294.00|
Register for our in house class & pool training by calling or use our web registration.
Please click on our CALENDAR for dates. Private classroom and pool training available to fit any schedule.
Open Water Training Dive Details
Big News!! We now do our training dives at 3 Oaks Recreation Area, only minutes from the store. No more driving hours to the dive site!! No other dive shop makes it easier to get certified. Sea Level Diving has the classroom training, pool training and training dives all in one location. Just one more reason Sea Level Diving is the best choice for your scuba training!
Included in the training dives fee:
- 4 open water training dives. 2 dives on Saturday and 2 dives on Sunday.
- Use of all scuba equipment.
- Certification fees to Padi.
Fee for all 4 Open Water Dives: $149.00
Please click on our CALENDAR for dates. Private Training dives available to fit any schedule.
Would you like to try scuba before you sign up? Discover scuba is for you!
Commonly asked questions about scuba and our course.
Why Sea Level Diving is the best choice for you scuba lessons.