I agree to the following:
- You must have all the digital home study materials completed before the first day of class.
- If you answered YES to questions 3, 5 or 10 OR to any of the questions on page 2, take all three pages of this form (Participant Questionnaire and the
Physician’s Evaluation Form) to your physician for a medical evaluation. Participation in a diving course requires your physician’s approval.
- There is a $25.00 cancellation fee, per person, if canceled within 29 days of signing up for the course. There is no refund for the digital home study kit if it has been opened. No refund will be given for any part of the course after 30 days past your registration date.
- No refund will be given for any portion of a course not completed.
- There is no fee to reschedule your course if you reschedule more than 15 days before the course start date. If you reschedule within 14 days of the course start date there is a $50.00 per person rescheduling fee.
- Students are to supply mask, snorkel, fins and boots that fit properly and are adequate, as determined by our Instructors, for SCUBA diving.
- Rental Scuba equipment is available to the student at a discounted rate. The student is responsible for picking up, returning and cleaning the rental equipment.
- Students are responsible for all training dive site entrance fees.